Grace Christian University’s online MBA degree is geared toward students who are looking to advance in their career while also impacting the business world for Christ. MBA students enjoy an accelerated graduate program that’s grounded in the unshakable truth of the Bible and incorporates rigorous coursework to propel you in your field of work. Keep reading to find out more of the benefits of a Christian MBA program and the Grace difference.
Benefits of an Online MBA Degree
Pursuing your master’s degree online has numerous benefits. Many students, especially those who are already immersed in a career, enjoy the flexibility and affordability of completing their graduate studies online.
Our online MBA program features 6-week course segments. This allows you to complete your entire graduate degree (36 credit hours) in as little as 20 months.
Other benefits of our online MBA program include:
- Low tuition. Our graduate programs cost $460 per credit hour, with discounts available for military personnel (active duty, veterans, spouses, dependents 23 or under).
- Flexibility. With asynchronous, flexible classes that are completed 100% online, you can work your education around your current work schedule, family life, and other responsibilities. With an online degree, being a full-time student and full-time employee is a realizable goal.
- Small class size. Our small class sizes allow for maximum engagement both with fellow students and professors. Working closely with other students allows you to develop teamwork skills as you support one another in your education and business goals. In addition, professors are able to give individualized instruction a high level of support and instruction to each student.
- New opportunities. Master of business administration students find themselves with a whole new world of opportunities. With an MBA degree, professionals can advance in their career, move to a new area of business, or even consider pursing doctoral studies.
Why Pursue Your MBA?
Our MBA program equips business professionals to thrive in the business environment as they hold fast to strong values that are founded on the Word of God. We exist to empower students to live as courageous ambassadors for Christ amidst a world of confusion and compromise.
Whether you’re hoping for career advancement, desire to set yourself apart in the job market, hope to increase your salary, or want to hone in on your leadership skills, an MBA is an ideal way to achieve your career goals. At Grace, the Bible is central in all of our degree programs. Each class is taught by Christian professors from a Christian worldview.
Some more of the benefits of pursuing your MBA include:
- Greater earning potential
- Opportunity for new positions
- Stronger professional network
- Greater job security
- Stronger writing and communication skills
- Increased critical thinking skills
- Improved time management skills
- Greater professional credibility
- More robust resume
- A sense of accomplishment
- Personal growth
Popular MBA Career Paths
With a master of business administration degree, there are numerous career options and positions available to you. Some of these include:
- Banking and Finance
- Project Management
- Venture Capitalist or Investor
- Product and Brand Manager
- Marketing Research and Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Logistics
- Human Resources Manager
- Healthcare Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Digital Marketing
- Nonprofit Management
- Strategic management
- Business operations
- Data Analysis
- Business Analytics
How Grace Christian University is Different
So, why choose Grace? For those looking to earn a Christian business degree, we understand the desire to integrate your Christian faith into your career. Unlike a traditional MBA, every class in our MBA curriculum comes from a Biblical worldview and is taught by qualified, Bible-believing professors.
We believe that a job is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to impact the business world with the hope and truth of the gospel. Our MBA classes equip business leaders to be courageous ambassadors in your sphere of influence, as well as connecting you with like minded individuals in the process.
Grace Christian University is accredited by both the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE). Here, you can receive an affordable education on your schedule as you prepare to live out your calling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our MBA program.
What are the admission requirements?
To gain admission to Grace Christian University’s MBA program, you’ll need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Completed Application
- Official Transcripts
How long does it take to complete an MBA degree?
You can complete your online degree at Grace in as little as 20 months after acceptance to the program.
How flexible is the degree program?
The MBA degree program is designed to be completed one course at a time, on your own time. Students may enroll either full time or part time. You can complete your coursework throughout the week when it is convenient for you.
How long is each course?
Our online MBA courses each take 6 weeks to complete.
Are tuition discounts available?
Tuition discounts are available for military personnel, alumni scholarships, and payment plans for cash paying students. Grace’s MBA program is excellent for those receiving tuition reimbursement from an employer as well as anyone seeking to utilize Federal Financial Aid.
Where can I find additional information about Grace Christian University’s MBA degree?
Check out our business administration overview page to learn more about the program, cost, possible careers, next available start date, curriculum, course descriptions, and more.
Ready to Enroll in a Christian MBA Program That Fits Into Your Life?
If you’re looking to take your career path to the next level, we’d love to walk with you on your journey of pursuing a master of business administration program that fits into your life. Our advisors and faculty members would love to help guide you as you pursue graduate school and become even more equipped to fulfill your calling.