Graduate Online Tuition & Fees Schedule
|Course Level||Fall 2021 – Spring 2022|
|500+||$450 per credit hour|
|*Military Discount||$250 per credit hour|
Other Graduate Online Fees:
- Application Fee: $0
- Technology Fee: $25 (required, per course)
- Graduation Fee: $150 (non-refundable)
- Official Transcript: $5 (per transcript, paid in advance)
- Non-Sufficient Funds Check Charge: $35
- Class-Specific Fees: Varies
The cost to audit a course or enroll as a non-degree student follows the same tuition and fee schedule as the degree-seeking tuition and fee schedule.
Full payment or a verified payment plan is due prior to the beginning of the first class of every semester.
- Grace honors those who have served our country as a part of the armed forces. Military students and families may be eligible to receive a discounted tuition rate. Students may also be eligible to receive education benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Students who are currently serving on active duty, released from active duty, part of the Reserves or National Guard or a spouse or dependent of a veteran, may be eligible for these benefits. The military discount is available to all military service members, veterans, military spouses, and dependents (under age 23). Required documentation may include a certificate of release or discharge from the military (DD214), certificate of eligibility (COE), and/or a tuition voucher. The required documentation and an honorable discharge status must be submitted to receive the military discount. G.I. Jobs Magazine named Grace Christian University a Military Friendly School in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Tuition is set on a per-academic year basis. The Rates of tuition and fees are those published in the academic catalog prior to the start of a new academic year. Tuition and fee rates are subject to change at any time as determined by Grace Christian University’s Board of Directors.
The Technology Fee covers all technology and associated costs required for Graduate Online students. If a student qualifies for financial aid, just like tuition, the technology fee will be paid with whatever financial aid has been awarded.
Learning Management System – Grace Christian University uses Blackboard, a learning management system, as the virtual classroom for both online and on-campus learners. Blackboard is used to communicate announcements, hold discussions, submit assignments, and track grades.
Microsoft Office – Grace Christian University provides each student access to the Microsoft Office suite, allowing the student to download Microsoft applications to assist with coursework.
Online Resources – Students have access to various online resources including, but not limited to, online research databases, writing lab resources, research help, and a live librarian (during business hours).
SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS, & LOANS
Visit https://gracechristian.edu/online/tuition-and-financial-aid/financial-aid for information on the available scholarships, grants, and loans for Grace Christian University students.