Student Records

Student records are protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See the FERPA section for more information.


To request an official transcript, please download the Transcript Request Form and either fax the completed form to (616) 538-0599 or mail to Grace Christian University, 1011 Aldon St. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49509. If the student has an outstanding balance or other hold on the account, the transcript will not be released until the hold has been resolved. Transcripts will be sent within three to five business days. Satisfactory financial status and a $5 payment are required before transcripts are sent.

An unofficial transcript can be accessed by current students in the Student Portal. Alumni of the university may request an unofficial transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form and checking the appropriate box.

If you have additional questions about requesting a transcript, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (616) 261-8586 or email


Grace Christian University does not guarantee that credits earned from Grace will transfer to another school. Typically, an institution will evaluate coursework from a regionally accredited institution in terms of transferability and applicability to the degree program. Grace is regionally (HLC) and nationally (ABHE) accredited.