Grace Christian University has developed partnerships with several organizations to allow college credit to be awarded or granted based on the completion of a specific program that has been evaluated by Grace. Grace reserves the right to review or change these partnerships at any time. Contact the specific organization or Grace directly (email@example.com) for more specific information.
A contractual arrangement to grant college credit for completing an approved program of study has been reached with the following organizations:
- Bridge Street House of Prayer (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grace Adventures (ASCENT and PACE program) – Silver Lake, MI
- Leaders for Christ Bible School (through Resurrection Life Church in Grandville, MI)
- Leadership Essentials Training (Kentwood Community Church) – Kentwood, MI
An articulation agreement to accept credit for completing an approved program of study has been reached with the following organizations:
- School of Missionary Aviation Technology (SMAT) – Ionia, MI
- ROTC at Western Michigan University – Grand Rapids, MI Campus
- Michigan Transfer Agreement (receiving institution)
- Students who have completed the requirements of the Michigan Transfer Agreement will be considered as having satisfied Grace Christian University’s general education core requirements in total. Grace Christian University will accept the maximum number of usable transfer credits earned at a Michigan community college toward any of its baccalaureate degrees. The only exception to this policy is for those students wishing to pursue dual degrees offered in cooperation with our educational partners.
- While this agreement can be beneficial to transfer students in all degree programs, it is possible for a student to complete a number of baccalaureate degrees in 2-2.5 years dependent on meeting certain course requirements. These include the following degree programs: Human Services, Worship Arts, and Early Childhood Education.
- In order to facilitate this process and to ensure students receive the greatest benefit, it is important for transfer students to consider carefully what courses are needed while enrolled at a community college. Failure to do so may prolong the time required to complete these degrees. Contact the Registrar’s Office at Grace Christian University for further information about these requirements.