Giving to Grace

Fuel Our Mission

Giving to Grace

Invest in the Lives of Our Students

Your generosity fuels our mission and directly impacts the lives of our students. By partnering with us, you are investing in the future of Grace and empowering students to pursue their academic, spiritual, and professional goals.

Explore the various ways you can make a difference and join us in advancing our mission of graduating courageous ambassadors for Christ who make an eternal impact wherever they go. Together, we can continue to transform lives and make a lasting impact on our community and beyond.

Student smiling at the camera outside

Make a Donation

Thank you for supporting Grace Christian University and partnering with us through your thoughtful and prayerful gifts.

Note: Undesignated gifts allow us to use these finances wherever the need is greatest. Designated giving allows you to choose what programs you want to support, such as student scholarships, financial aid, or general operations.

For assistance in designating a gift, please contact Pete Tilden, Senior Gift Officer, via email or by phone (616) 298-0771. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to helping you make a difference in the area that matters most to you.

Hear About the Impact of Your Generous Giving

Legacy Society logo

The Grace Christian University Legacy Society has been created to both encourage donors to make planned gifts, and recognize donors who have already made these thoughtful estate planning gifts to Grace.

Higher Learning Commission

Create a free will in minutes. Get peace of mind as you plan for your family and personal assets, and support the mission of Grace Christian University. 

Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I consider financial support for Grace Christian University?

Since its beginning in 1939, Grace Christian University has provided a sound, biblically based education for thousands of students. Your financial support is crucial in sustaining our mission and ensuring the continued growth and success of our institution.

While student tuition and fees cover a portion of our operating expenses, they represent only 65% of our total budget. The remaining 35% is provided through gift income, including donations from generous supporters like you.

By contributing to Grace, you directly impact the lives of students by providing vital resources for scholarships, academic programs, campus facilities, and other essential needs. Your support enables us to offer a Christ-centered education that equips future leaders to impact the world for Christ.

What size gift will make a difference?

Every gift, regardless of its size, makes a meaningful impact at Grace Christian University. Whether it’s a small donation that contributes to student scholarships or a larger gift that supports campus initiatives, each contribution plays a vital role in advancing our mission of providing a Christ-centered, biblically-based education. Your generosity, no matter the amount, helps to transform lives and empower courageous ambassadors for Christ to make an eternal impact wherever they go.

How do I designate my gift for a particular area?

We will be happy to assist you in directing your donation to support the program, scholarship, or initiative of your choice.

To discuss designated giving at Grace, please contact Pete Tilden, Senior Gift Officer, in our Advancement Department. Feel free to reach out via email at or by phone at (616) 298-0771.

We appreciate your generosity and look forward to helping you make a difference in the area that matters most to you.

Give Now

Amplify our mission of faith-based education.

Sign up for President Kemper's Emails

Grace Christian University Testimonial

Student's Name