Curriculum / Courses
- + EN -English
- + COM 131 -Fundamentals of Speech
- + GE 101 -The Grace Experience
- + PE -Physical Education Elective(s)
- + HI -History of Civilization Elective
- + PS -Psychology Elective(200 level)
- + SO -Sociology Elective
- + BL 102 -Old Testament Literature
- + BL 202 -New Testament Literature
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + TH 161 -Christian Worldview
- + TH 162 -Christian Mission
- + TH 213 -Biblical Christian Thought
- TOTAL CREDITS: 63
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I just started my online journey at Grace Christian University. Even though I have a full-time job that is stressful, along with other responsibilities that keep me busy, I am really enjoying my class, the assignments, and discussions with my classmates. I especially like the fact that Grace offers me all the tools and support that I need to become a proficient and successful student.
Emmy Acosta, Graduate/Online Student
- \New Yorker Attends Grace Online