February 15 – Grace All Access
Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + BU 255 -Fundamentals of Business Law
- + BU 260 -International Business
- + BU 322 -Social Entrepreneurship and Cultural Intelligence
- + BU 372 -Organizational Leadership
- + BU 373
- + BU 485 -Strategic Management
- + BU 499 -Business Internship
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
CONCENTRATIONS FOR THIS PROGRAM
Accounting Fraud Investigation
Human Resource Management
Computer Information Systems
Information Technology Business Analysis
Network Management and Security
Technology Project Management
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
As a mother of four, working two jobs, & volunteering in our community, I thought it would be impossible to complete my education. The flexibility of the online classes has been, by far, one of the greatest choices I have ever made. I am 2 weeks out from completing my AA in Human Services and will be continuing my BS in Psychology this spring. This is a great school and I am so grateful to be a student here!
- Mother of Four Continuing BS at Grace