Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 215 -Biblical Interpretation
- + BI 302 -Jesus and the Gospels
- + ED 281 -Principles and Philosophy of Education
- + ED 283 -School Observation Practicum
- + ED 351 -Educational Psychology
- + EDU 262 -Educational Technology
- + EDU 382 -Teacher Assistant Practicum
- + IDS 101 -Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
The one thing that stands out about Grace are the people. The people here are so kind, loving, supportive, and encouraging. I have never encountered such a supportive group of people in a work place or a school setting. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for the future of Grace.
- Kind, Loving, Supportive