Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 215 -Biblical Interpretation
- + BI 302 -Jesus and the Gospels
- + ED 281 -Principles and Philosophy of Education
- + ED 283 -School Observation Practicum
- + ED 351 -Educational Psychology
- + EDU 262 -Educational Technology
- + EDU 382 -Teacher Assistant Practicum
- + IDS 101 -Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I’m a little bit partial, as both my wife and I work for Grace and our son is a student there, but I am continually impressed by the warmth and care that we all receive from the staff, students all associated with Grace. This is truly a Christian community and we are proud to be a part of it. So if you are looking for an accredited Bible College in Grand Rapids Michigan make sure to pay them a visit.
- Warmth and Care