Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 215 -Biblical Interpretation
- + BI 302 -Jesus and the Gospels
- + ED 281 -Principles and Philosophy of Education
- + ED 283 -School Observation Practicum
- + ED 351 -Educational Psychology
- + EDU 262 -Educational Technology
- + EDU 382 -Teacher Assistant Practicum
- + IDS 101 -Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I really love the chapel services, the athletics program, the community outreach done by the business school students, and the overall very positive atmosphere at this wonderful college. The President is very progressive and enthusiastic, and his enthusiasm affects the positive atmosphere of the whole school.
Peter DeBoer, Employee
- Progressive and Enthusiastic President