February 15 – Grace All Access
Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 215 -Biblical Interpretation
- + BI 302 -Jesus and the Gospels
- + ED 281 -Principles and Philosophy of Education
- + ED 283 -School Observation Practicum
- + ED 351 -Educational Psychology
- + EDU 262 -Educational Technology
- + EDU 382 -Teacher Assistant Practicum
- + IDS 101 -Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
What makes Grace unique is the unified mind, heart, and soul to be the salt and light of Christ in tangible ways both here and in our communities. I have been here for almost three years in the online course and have truly LOVED every minute of it. If you’re looking for a holistic college, Grace Bible College is for you!!
- Online Student LOVED Grace