– Positions with corporate and community fitness programs
– Positions with Health clubs
– Positions at YMCAs
– Positions at similar fitness related organizations
Many students pursue further graduate studies that afford greater employment opportunities.
Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + KIN 211 -History & Principles of Kinesiology
- + KIN 251 -Motor Development & Learning
- + KIN 342 -Exercise Physiology
- + KIN 345 -Measurement & Evaluation
- + KIN 346 -Exercise Testing and Prescription
- + KIN 362 -First Aid & Injury Prevention
- + TH 213 -Biblical Christian Thought
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Bible College are committed.
The instructors for each course I have completed were very encouraging. They want you to succeed!
- Instructors Encouraging