Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + KIN 211 -History & Principles of Kinesiology
- + KIN 251 -Motor Development & Learning
- + KIN 342 -Exercise Physiology
- + KIN 345 -Measurement & Evaluation
- + KIN 346 -Exercise Testing and Prescription
- + KIN 362 -First Aid & Injury Prevention
- + TH 213 -Biblical Christian Thought
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
– Positions with corporate and community fitness programs
– Positions with Health clubs
– Positions at YMCAs
– Positions at similar fitness related organizations
Many students pursue further graduate studies that afford greater employment opportunities.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I really enjoyed my time at Grace. I have been encouraged and challenged.
~James E., ‘2015
- Encouraged and Challenged