Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + KIN 211 -History & Principles of Kinesiology
- + KIN 251 -Motor Development & Learning
- + KIN 342 -Exercise Physiology
- + KIN 345 -Measurement & Evaluation
- + KIN 346 -Exercise Testing and Prescription
- + KIN 362 -First Aid & Injury Prevention
- + TH 213 -Biblical Christian Thought
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
– Positions with corporate and community fitness programs
– Positions with Health clubs
– Positions at YMCAs
– Positions at similar fitness related organizations
Many students pursue further graduate studies that afford greater employment opportunities.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
What makes Grace unique is the unified mind, heart, and soul to be the salt and light of Christ in tangible ways both here and in our communities. I have been here for almost three years in the online course and have truly LOVED every minute of it. If you’re looking for a holistic college, Grace Bible College is for you!!
Online Student LOVED Grace