Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + BI 405 -Old Testament Wisdom
- + HI 115 -American Studies
- + HI 210 -Independent Study in History
- + HI 331 -United States History I
- + HI 371 -History of Christianity
- + HI 372 -American Religious History
- + PH 201 -Western Philosophical Thought
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
“At Grace I have been presented with many opportunities to learn and grow. It’s only through God’s faithfulness that I am here and I’m thankful for the 4 years He’s given me to pursue my degree and grow closer to Him in such a wonderful community. I’ll always remember and remain thankful for the time I spent at Grace.”