February 15 – Grace All Access
Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + BI 405 -Old Testament Wisdom
- + HI 115 -American Studies
- + HI 210 -Independent Study in History
- + HI 331 -United States History I
- + HI 371 -History of Christianity
- + HI 372 -American Religious History
- + PH 201 -Western Philosophical Thought
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Everyone was extremely helpful!! I had issues with the FAFSA or my daughters enrollment, and they stepped me right through it. I also noticed that the students that were on campus while I was there were very kind. I can’t wait for my daughter to start in the Fall.
Angie Harkness-Pearce, Parent
- I Can’t Wait for my Daughter to Start