Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + BI 405 -Old Testament Wisdom
- + HI 115 -American Studies
- + HI 210 -Independent Study in History
- + HI 331 -United States History I
- + HI 371 -History of Christianity
- + HI 372 -American Religious History
- + PH 201 -Western Philosophical Thought
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I have never encountered such a supportive group of people in a workplace or a school setting. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for the future of Grace. It’s been a joy to be a part of such a growing institution where the Lord’s presence is very evident.
Stephanie Allen, Staff Member
- The Lord’s Presence is Very Evident