Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + BI 405 -Old Testament Wisdom
- + HI 115 -American Studies
- + HI 210 -Independent Study in History
- + HI 331 -United States History I
- + HI 371 -History of Christianity
- + HI 372 -American Religious History
- + PH 201 -Western Philosophical Thought
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
As a mother of four, working two jobs, & volunteering in our community, I thought it would be impossible to complete my education. The flexibility of the online classes has been, by far, one of the greatest choices I have ever made. I am 2 weeks out from completing my AA in Human Services and will be continuing my BS in Psychology this spring. This is a great school and I am so grateful to be a student here!
- Mother of Four Continuing BS at Grace