February 15 – Grace All Access
Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 215 -Biblical Interpretation
- + BI 312 -The Gospel of John
- + BIO 151 -General Biology
- + BIO 233 -Zoology
- + BIO 347 -Introduction to Nutrition
- + BIO 351 -Genetics
- + BIO 352 -Microbiology
- + CHM 231 -Organic Chemistry I
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Thanks, Grace Christian University! My years there resulted in great friends, spiritual formation, good times and a foundation for further graduate work and exciting ministries.
Dale Amundsen, Alumni
- My years there Resulted in Great Friends, Spiritual Formation