February 15 – Grace All Access
Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + PS 201 -Introduction to Psychology
- + PS 282 -Research Statistics
- + PS 310 -Abnormal Psychology
- + PS 341 -Adult Psychology
- + PS 349 -Theories and Foundations in Counseling
- + PS 457 -Seminar in Counseling
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
– Case Manager
– Research Assistant
– Probation Officer
– Health Educator
- Admissions Application free to apply
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- SAT score of 940 or higher OR ACT score of 20 or higher
- Pastoral Recommendation
- 120 credits to graduate including general education, biblical core, and major-specific classes.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Grace challenges students to be community focused – whether that’s engaging with other students, with staff/faculty, with the surrounding community, or with other cultures. Here, students can find sources of encouragement, growth, and accountability.
Kayleigh Holton, Graduate
- Encouragement, Growth, and Accountability