Curriculum / Courses
- FEATURED COURSES
- + BI 205 -Bible Study Methods and Application
- + PS 201 -Introduction to Psychology
- + PS 282 -Research Statistics
- + PS 310 -Abnormal Psychology
- + PS 341 -Adult Psychology
- + PS 349 -Theories and Foundations in Counseling
- + PS 457 -Seminar in Counseling
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
– Case Manager
– Research Assistant
– Probation Officer
– Health Educator
- Admissions Application free to apply
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- SAT score of 940 or higher OR ACT score of 20 or higher
- Pastoral Recommendation
- 120 credits to graduate including general education, biblical core, and major-specific classes.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I’m only a visitor to [Grace Christian University] …. I’m a disc golfer and the course is amazing. It makes me feel like I’m not even in town. I love it!! Thank you very much for this wonderful place which I say it’s a privilege to play the course.
Jose Garza, Campus Visitor
- Campus Home to Disc Golf Course in A Park Setting