NEXT START DATES:
Start Date: 2/26/2019
Admission Deadline: 2/11/2019
Start Date: 3/05/19
Admission Deadline: 2/18/19
Curriculum / Courses
- + WOM 300 -The Role of Women in Church Administration and Leadership
- + WOM 350 -Leadership Development & Strategies for Women
- + WOM 401 -Women of the Bible and Church History
- + WOM 451 -Women’s Ministry Today
- TOTAL CREDITS: 12
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Grace challenges students to be community focused – whether that’s engaging with other students, with staff/faculty, with the surrounding community, or with other cultures. Here, students can find sources of encouragement, growth, and accountability.
Kayleigh Holton, Graduate
- Encouragement, Growth, and Accountability