Curriculum / Courses
- + GEN 501 -Graduate Writing and Research
- + LEA 530 -Foundations of Organizational Leadership
- + HUM 505 -Organizational Ethics
- + LEA 540 -Organizational Behavior
- + LEA 545 -Leading with Cultural Intelligence
- + LEA 560 -Leading Diverse Teams
- + BUS 515 -Financial Stewardship
- + HUM 515 -Coaching and Communication Strategies
- + LEA 550 -Leveraging Innovation
- + CAP 595 -Graduate Studies Capstone
- TOTAL CREDITS: 30
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
Training and Development Manager, School Principal, School and Career Counselor, Instructional Coordinator, Postsecondary Education Administrator, Human Resources Manager, Administrative Service Manager, Sales Manager, Management Analyst, Top Executive, Chief Executive Office, Chief Financial Office, Chief Information Office, International Team Manager, Management Analyst, Corporate Recruiter, Talent Manager, Knowledge Manager, Vice President, Human Resources, Management Consultant, Quality Systems Director, Compliance, VP of Marketing, Global Trade, Strategy Consultant, Health Services Manager, Education Administrator, Strategic Planning, Organization Development Consultant, Strategic Planner of Innovation, Social Entrepreneur, Law Enforcement, Consulting, International Relations
17 months to complete.
Each student’s length of the program may vary depending on transfer credits accepted. An individualized education plan will be completed upon receiving official transcripts from prior colleges.
30 credit hours
- Admissions Application: Free to Apply
- Official Transcripts: Submit from all prior colleges where the student received an undergraduate degree if you wish to transfer college credits.
Effective Christian Leadership
- Value leadership from the standpoint of a biblical worldview.
- Work effectively with others, lead diverse teams in multiple cultural and organizational contexts.
- Lead with the highest standards of ethics and social responsibility.
- Apply leadership principles directly to your organizational context.
- Develop leadership expertise in: coaching, conflict resolution, team leadership, and financial stewardship.
- Develop informed, strategic plans, implementation models, and time frames.
- Cast vision, build consensus, and delegate planning tasks and responsibilities to team members.
- Make effective decisions that benefit constituencies across the organization and fulfill organizational goals.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
My wife and I love Grace Christian University and what it stands for … Graduating Godly individuals prepared to serve Christ in Church and Society.
Stephen Gowdy, Staff
Graduating Godly Individuals