NEXT START DATES:
Start Date: 1/22/2019
Admission Deadline: 1/07/2019
Start Date: 3/05/19
Admission Deadline: 2/18/19
Curriculum / Courses
- + MIN 501 -Program Seminar
- + BIB 525 -Galatians & Romans
- + MIN 515 -Communicating for Transformation
- + MIN 530 -Transformational Leadership
- + MIN 540 -Ministry & Culture
- + HUM 550 -Dynamics of Counseling
- + MIN 545 -Leading with Cultural Intelligence
- + MIN 550 -Practical Application of Pauline Theology
- + BIB 540 -Isaiah
- + THE 540 -Contemporary Theology Perspectives
- + THE 560 -Studies in Dispensational Theology
- + MIN 590 -MA Thesis
- TOTAL CREDITS: 36
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Para-church Ministry
- Small Business
- Worship Leaders
- Urban Ministry
- Helping Professions
- Camping Ministry
- Non-profit Leadership
- Church Planters
- Admissions Application: Free to Apply
- Official Transcripts: Submit from all prior colleges where the student received an undergraduate degree and if they wish to transfer college credits.
- Two References: You will need to submit the name, phone number, and email address for a Pastoral Reference and an Academic/Professional Reference. These individuals will be contacted by your enrollment counselor during the admissions process.
- Writing Sample: To ensure that students are adequately prepared for graduate level work, we ask that you submit a sample of your academic writing as part of your application for admission. You may submit a piece of writing from your undergraduate work, or you may elect to develop an essay specifically for this admissions requirement.
20 months to complete
Each individual student’s length of program may vary depending on transfer credits accepted. An official education plan will be completed upon receiving official transcripts from prior colleges.
- 36 credit hours
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I initially chose Grace because of how close it was to home and how inexpensive it was. The reason I chose to stay, however, was because of the great people that make Grace an amazing experience. All of the professors that I’ve had really took time to care for me and pave the way towards success in education and in the development of my faith. It feels like a family being here.
Sergio Campos, Student
- Professors Took Time for Me