Curriculum / Courses
- + MIN 501 -Program Seminar
- + BIB 525 -Galatians & Romans
- + MIN 515 -Communicating for Transformation
- + MIN 530 -Transformational Leadership
- + MIN 540 -Ministry & Culture
- + HUM 550 -Dynamics of Counseling
- + MIN 545 -Leading with Cultural Intelligence
- + MIN 550 -Practical Application of Pauline Theology
- + BIB 540 -Isaiah
- + THE 540 -Contemporary Theology Perspectives
- + THE 560 -Studies in Dispensational Theology
- + MIN 590 -MA Thesis
- TOTAL CREDITS: 36
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Para-church Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Family Ministry
- Small Business
- Worship Leaders
- Urban Ministry
- Helping Professions
- Camping Ministry
- Non-profit Leadership
- Church Planters
- Admissions Application: Free to Apply
- Official Transcripts: Submit from all prior colleges where the student received an undergraduate degree and if they wish to transfer college credits.
20 months to complete
Each individual student’s length of program may vary depending on transfer credits accepted. An official education plan will be completed upon receiving official transcripts from prior colleges.
- 36 credit hours
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I was very intimidated about returning back to school. As a mother of four, working two jobs, & volunteering in our community, I thought it would be impossible to complete my education. The flexibility of the online classes has been, by far, one of the greatest choices I have ever made.
Lauren Cranmer, Student
- Mother of Four Completes Degree Online