Meet Your Commuter Advocate
Stephanie Zalis is Grace’s commuter student advocate for the 2023-2024 academic year. Be sure to say hi to Stephanie when you see her. She is excited to meet you, and build relationships with you on campus, and at events. You won’t want to miss the things she has planned for you throughout the year!
Get To Know Stephanie:
– She’s a Junior at Grace, majoring in Psychology
– She enjoys playing soccer, camping, hiking, and playing card games
– Her favorite Bible verse is 2 Timothy 1:7
– Wildroast is her go to off campus study spot
– She would love to travel to Hawaii, Swaziland and Costa Rica