Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable for entry level positions in many career fields in the business arena. It is especially designed for positions in organizations that focus on customer service, administration, supervision, and business leadership.
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I was very intimidated about returning back to school. As a mother of four, working two jobs, & volunteering in our community, I thought it would be impossible to complete my education. The flexibility of the online classes has been, by far, one of the greatest choices I have ever made.
Lauren Cranmer, Student
- Mother of Four Completes Degree Online