Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Police officer
- Probation and parole
- Prison ministry
- Juvenile rehabilitation
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
As a parent, I have seen my children grow into young adults, educated and competent to serve Christ in their world. They were given the tools to respond with grace and to be an example of God’s love in whatever they do.
Joyce Storms, Alumni, Parent, Staff
- I have seen my Children Grow [at Grace]