Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Police officer
- Probation and parole
- Prison ministry
- Juvenile rehabilitation
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Grace challenges students to be community focused – whether that’s engaging with other students, with staff/faculty, with the surrounding community, or with other cultures. Here, students can find sources of encouragement, growth, and accountability.
Kayleigh Holton, Graduate
- Encouragement, Growth, and Accountability