Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Police officer
- Probation and parole
- Prison ministry
- Juvenile rehabilitation
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I graduated with high honors, I have recommended Grace to other family members and friends. If I ever should go back to school, Grace is where I am going.
Donna C. (Alumni)
Would Recommend Grace