Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable for entry level positions in many diverse career fields.
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
The one thing that stands out about Grace are the people. The people here are so kind, loving, supportive, and encouraging. I have never encountered such a supportive group of people in a work place or a school setting. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for the future of Grace.
- Kind, Loving, Supportive