Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Mental Health Worker
- Administrative Services Manager
- Residential Supervisor
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Thanks, Grace Christian University! My years there resulted in great friends, spiritual formation, good times and a foundation for further graduate work and exciting ministries.
Dale Amundsen, Alumni
- My years there Resulted in Great Friends, Spiritual Formation