Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Mental Health Worker
- Administrative Services Manager
- Residential Supervisor
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I love my online experience with Grace Christian University!! My classes and instructors are the best. I’m in my eighth course. This is the furthest that I have gone in online classes because I am taking classes that I actually need. I get frustrated sometimes, but my instructors and academic counselors are very helpful and supporting. Loving it!!!
Mildred Phillips, Student
- I love my online experience with Grace Christian University!!