NEXT START DATES:
Start Date: 1/22/2019
Admission Deadline: 1/07/2019
Start Date: 3/05/19
Admission Deadline: 2/18/19
Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + LEA 374 -Working with Teams
- + BIB 342 -Life of Christ
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable for a variety of positions in business and management. It is especially designed for positions in organizations that focus on customer service, administration, supervision, and business leadership.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration).
- 60 bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration), 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I’m a little bit partial, as both my wife and I work for Grace and our son is a student there, but I am continually impressed by the warmth and care that we all receive from the staff, students all associated with Grace. This is truly a Christian community and we are proud to be a part of it. So if you are looking for an accredited Bible College in Grand Rapids Michigan make sure to pay them a visit.
- Warmth and Care