NEXT START DATES
Start Date: 11/06/2018
Admission Deadline: 10/22/2018
Start Date: 11/27/18
Admission Deadline: 11/9/18
This degree is applicable for a variety of positions in business and management. It is especially designed for positions in organizations that focus on customer service, administration, supervision, and business leadership.
Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + LEA 374 -Working with Teams
- + BIB 342 -Life of Christ
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration).
- 60 bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration), 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Bible College are committed.
I challenge anyone who wants to take a leap of faith to check out Grace Christian University. It will not only change you but it will empower you to change the world wherever you are at one person at a time.
- (Grace) will Empower you to Change the World