Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + BIB 442 -Letters of Paul
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- + MIN 370 -Spiritual Formation
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable for a variety of positions in business and management. It is especially designed for positions in organizations that focus on customer service, administration, supervision, and business leadership.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits.
- 60 bachelor credits, 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I just started my online journey at Grace Christian University. Even though I have a full-time job that is stressful, along with other responsibilities that keep me busy, I am really enjoying my class, the assignments, and discussions with my classmates. I especially like the fact that Grace offers me all the tools and support that I need to become a proficient and successful student.
Emmy Acosta, Graduate/Online Student
- \New Yorker Attends Grace Online