NEXT START DATES:
Start Date: 2/26/2019
Admission Deadline: 2/11/2019
Start Date: 3/05/19
Admission Deadline: 2/18/19
Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + LEA 374 -Working with Teams
- + BIB 342 -Life of Christ
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable for a variety of positions in business and management. It is especially designed for positions in organizations that focus on customer service, administration, supervision, and business leadership.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration).
- 60 bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration), 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I … graduated with high honors, I have recommended Grace to other family members and friends. If I ever should go back to school, Grace Bible College is where I am going.
Donna E. Campbell
- Would Recommend Grace