Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + BIB 442 -Letters of Paul
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- + MIN 370 -Spiritual Formation
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable for a variety of positions in business and management. It is especially designed for positions in organizations that focus on customer service, administration, supervision, and business leadership.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits.
- 60 bachelor credits, 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Thanks, Grace Christian University! My years there resulted in great friends, spiritual formation, good times and a foundation for further graduate work and exciting ministries.
Dale Amundsen, Alumni
- My years there Resulted in Great Friends, Spiritual Formation