Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + COM 210 -Foundations of Communication
- + COM 220 -Global Communication
- + COM 250 -Interpersonal Communication
- + COM 330 -Culture and Conflict Management
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
- Public Relations
- Social Media Managers
- Communication Directors
- Business Leadership
- Event Planner
- Politics / Public Service
- Cultural Advisor
- International Non-Profit
- Advocacy Groups and Ministries
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits.
- 60 bachelor credits, 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- Criminal Justice
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I love my online experience with Grace Christian University!! My classes and instructors are the best. I’m in my eighth course. This is the furthest that I have gone in online classes because I am taking classes that I actually need. I get frustrated sometimes, but my instructors and academic counselors are very helpful and supporting. Loving it!!!
Mildred Phillips, Student
I love my online experience with Grace Christian University!!