NEXT START DATES
Start Date: 11/06/2018
Admission Deadline: 10/22/2018
Start Date: 11/27/18
Admission Deadline: 11/9/18
This degree is applicable in many career fields, but it is especially designed for organizations and non-profits that focus on human services, such as education, recreation, corrections, social services, and business.
Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + LEA 374 -Working with Teams
- + BIB 342 -Life of Christ
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration).
- 60 bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration), 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Bible College are committed.
As a parent, I have seen my children grow into young adults, educated and competent to serve Christ in their world. They were given the tools to respond with grace and to be an example of God’s love in whatever they do.
Joyce Storms, Alumni, Parent, Staff
- I have seen my Children Grow [at Grace]