Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + BIB 442 -Letters of Paul
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- + MIN 370 -Spiritual Formation
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in many career fields, but it is especially designed for organizations and non-profits that focus on human services, such as education, recreation, corrections, social services, and business.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits.
- 60 bachelor credits, 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I have never encountered such a supportive group of people in a workplace or a school setting. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for the future of Grace. It’s been a joy to be a part of such a growing institution where the Lord’s presence is very evident.
Stephanie Allen, Staff Member
- The Lord’s Presence is Very Evident