NEXT START DATES:
Start Date: 4/09/2019
Admission Deadline: 3/25/2019
Start Date: 6/04/19
Admission Deadline: 5/21/19
Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + LEA 374 -Working with Teams
- + BIB 342 -Life of Christ
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in many career fields, but it is especially designed for organizations and non-profits that focus on human services, such as education, recreation, corrections, social services, and business.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration).
- 60 bachelor credits (48 core, 12 concentration), 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I’m only a visitor to [Grace Christian University] …. I’m a disc golfer and the course is amazing. It makes me feel like I’m not even in town. I love it!! Thank you very much for this wonderful place which I say it’s a privilege to play the course.
Jose Garza, Campus Visitor
- Campus Home to Disc Golf Course in A Park Setting