Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + BIB 442 -Letters of Paul
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- + MIN 370 -Spiritual Formation
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it does have special relevance to church and para-church ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching and general ministry skills, as well as for students interested in graduate school and seminary training.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits.
- 60 bachelor credits, 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I really love the chapel services, the athletics program, the community outreach done by the business school students, and the overall very positive atmosphere at this wonderful college. The President is very progressive and enthusiastic, and his enthusiasm affects the positive atmosphere of the whole school.
Peter DeBoer, Employee
- Progressive and Enthusiastic President