Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + ENG 300 -College Writing and Research
- + BIB 442 -Letters of Paul
- + LEA 372 -Organizational Leadership
- + MIN 370 -Spiritual Formation
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it does have special relevance to church and para-church ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching and general ministry skills, as well as for students interested in graduate school and seminary training.
- Varies depending on transfer credits. Roughly 24 months to complete bachelor credits.
- 60 bachelor credits, 120 total credits required to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
Grace challenges students to be community focused – whether that’s engaging with other students, with staff/faculty, with the surrounding community, or with other cultures. Here, students can find sources of encouragement, growth, and accountability.
Kayleigh Holton, Graduate
- Encouragement, Growth, and Accountability