Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it is specially designed for church and parachurch ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching, and general ministry skills.
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I really love the chapel services, the athletics program, the community outreach done by the business school students, and the overall very positive atmosphere at this wonderful college. The President is very progressive and enthusiastic, and his enthusiasm affects the positive atmosphere of the whole school.
Peter DeBoer, Employee
- Progressive and Enthusiastic President