Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it is specially designed for church and parachurch ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching, and general ministry skills.
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
I initially chose Grace because of how close it was to home and how inexpensive it was. The reason I chose to stay, however, was because of the great people that make Grace an amazing experience. All of the professors that I’ve had really took time to care for me and pave the way towards success in education and in the development of my faith. It feels like a family being here.
Sergio Campos, Student
- Professors Took Time for Me