Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 122 -Introduction to Online Studies and Personal Discipleship
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + BIB 141 -Old Testament Survey
WHAT STUDENTS LOVE
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it is specially designed for church and parachurch ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching, and general ministry skills.
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Christian University are committed.
As a mother of four, working two jobs, & volunteering in our community, I thought it would be impossible to complete my education. The flexibility of the online classes has been, by far, one of the greatest choices I have ever made. I am 2 weeks out from completing my AA in Human Services and will be continuing my BS in Psychology this spring. This is a great school and I am so grateful to be a student here!
- Mother of Four Continuing BS at Grace