NEXT START DATES
Start Date: 11/06/2018
Admission Deadline: 10/22/2018
Start Date: 11/27/18
Admission Deadline: 11/9/18
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it is specially designed for church and parachurch ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching, and general ministry skills.
- Admissions Application free to apply
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
Curriculum / Courses
- SEMESTER 1
- + GEN 121 -Personal and Bible Study Skills
- + BUS 115 -Introduction to Computers
- + ENG 105 -Introduction to College Writing
- + FIN 105 -Personal Financial Management
- 24 months
- 60 Credits
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Graduating Godly Individuals Prepared to Serve Christ in Church and Society.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be a vibrant University exalting Jesus Christ, preparing culturally intelligent students for diverse careers in the global marketplace.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Bible College are committed.
I just started my online journey at Grace Christian University. Even though I have a full-time job that is stressful, along with other responsibilities that keep me busy, I am really enjoying my class, the assignments, and discussions with my classmates. I especially like the fact that Grace offers me all the tools and support that I need to become a proficient and successful student.
Emmy Acosta, Graduate/Online Student
- \New Yorker Attends Grace Online